Search

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Meme

So far, this picture of Zendaya as Athena in THE ODYSSEY is the most chosen as meme in threads. 😀 and all of them are so hilarious! 😂 I will copy some of them below.

Maybe I should try dating again.

Athena: ... 

 

All the unread books on my shelf watching me buy new books

Putting this picture in my wallet so when I go to spend money Zendaya will look at me disapprovvingly and me reconsider.

That look Athena gives me whenever I walk into a bookstore knowing I have a stack of books at home.

Me at 1am: "I'll just watch one more episode then I'll go to bed.

Athena: ...

Athena when I say I'm going to go to bed early tonight ...

 My unread books watching me scrolling me through threads.

Finishing the dishes and seeing the one pot left on the stove that I forgot.

Athena when I answer a work email on my day off.

 Someone said, "no spoilers the Odyssey."

Athena: "Bro, you've had 3000 years to read the book. 

Me ovulating: "That very mid, repulsive man looks extremely fine today. 

Athena: ..

No comments: